Saturday, September 19, 2009

September 19, 2009

The year continues to fly by. We have been in school for a month....I've been here for over a month. It is so easy to live life in a blur...go go go...all of the time. I'm bad at balancing life. On the other hand--my overachieving may be beneficial....according to this quote--

The danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
 -Michelangelo Buonanoti 1475-1564

On a lighter note...happenings in my life--
I drank an entire coffee black-by choice. And liked it.
I long boarded and broke my sandal. 
I cut Jordan's hair-and didn't fail. 
I am officially a coffee shop nut.
Elisa taught me how to snap. 
Sept 17 was head covering day...embraced on 33-6
Prasanna got a kitten-Penny. She makes my life.
Elisa is God's gift of a roommate. 
I love tea parties. 
I played fugitive for the first time yesterday-and got a blood blister. meh.

Charissa and Jeremy were here! I miss them so so much. They are off to Moroco at the beginnning of 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment